As you may or may not already know, our theme for this month is Digital Gap Analysis. “What is that?” you might ask. Let’s refresh your memory just in case you missed our introductory post on Facebook last week.
A Digital Gap Analysis assists companies in understanding the current status of their online marketing, where the gaps are and what needs to be done to achieve their online marketing goals.
Don’t forget to check out our second vlog above, where we chat more in depth about Digital Gap Analysis. Also check out some of our customer testimonials below and see what they had to say about how the Digital Gap Analysis added value to their business.
So why would someone ask for a Digital Gap Analysis? Well to be honest, there are quite a few contributing factors, here are just a few:
- People are concerned that best practices have not been utilized over all of their platforms. E.g. Website, AdWords Campaigns, any other online platforms etc.
- They do not have the expertise to analyse the above mentioned points accurately or effectively themselves.
- People understand the digital aspect of their business and that there may be other opportunities to expand on, to keep up with digital trends.
- People would like a neutral pair of eyes to look over everything, as most of the time they might do all of this inhouse, so a second opinion is always a better option to ensure best practises are being met.
- We would require access to all online platforms that the client may be using for their online marketing efforts. E.g. AdWords, Analytics, Hotjar etc.
- The client requesting a Digital Gap Analysis would fill out a comprehensive questionnaire, in order to help us better understand their business and/or marketing goals, who their competitors are, their KPI’s etc.
- We would then do an audit on the platforms, take a look if everything is set up correctly and to ensure that it is tracking properly as we need pure data.
- We will analyse to see if client is following best practises and if their platforms are set up for their particular goals & KPI’s.
Well then we would be able to identify any opportunities based on all the information and data that we have collected. For example we may notice that you have 10 000 followers on Facebook, but your newsletter only has 500 subscribers. *Potential to grow that subscriber list*
OR your returning visitors to your website has double the conversion in comparison to new visitors. *Um, remarketing opportunity*
OR you have super amazing video content but a really bleak amount of views. *We can help you get in front of the right eyes*
After all of that is said and done, we then present feedback to the client with a document which they can keep on hand to refer back to. We also communicate it verbally with the client so that they are able to grasp every single detail presented to them and gain a deeper understanding with regards to any strategy recommendations provided.
As you can see when it comes to digital marketing there are endless opportunities, that you might be missing out on! We would like to give you an opportunity to step up your online marketing game with our awesome special.
If you haven’t done so already, we suggest you sign up to our blog/newsletter, so that you are always the first to know!.